ONENESS
like a tattoo on my heart imprinted
the crashing sound of waves on sand
imbedded in each cell
the sea-salt air smell
always always
the forever view
that no man
no building
impedes
majestically it reaches as far as eye can see
we as one breathe
the ocean and I
like a tattoo on my heart imprinted
the crashing sound of waves on sand
imbedded in each cell
the sea-salt air smell
always always
the forever view
that no man
no building
impedes
majestically it reaches as far as eye can see
we as one breathe
the ocean and I
Another talent------your poem is beautiful! There is no doubt that you love the ocean, as do I, the "always always the forever view speaks to me. Love, Tess
ReplyDeleteYes, the ocean is perhaps my favorite place in all the world. When I meditate, I picture the sea and it helps me to quiet my mind. Thank you for receiving this poem with love, Tess! Mary
ReplyDelete